Korbin Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Corbin:
Transferred use of the English surname derived from the Old French corbin (a raven). Var: Corban, Corbyn, Korbin, Korbyn. Pet: Corby, Korby.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Korbin? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Korbin
Contribute your knowledge to the name Korbin
- Comments and insights on the name Korbin
- Personal experiences with the name Korbin
My brothers name is Korbin, and I have always really loved his name! I really love the spelling of it too.
- Nicknames for Korbin
We call my brother Korb or Korbs as a nickname.
- Meanings and history of the name Korbin
- Famous real-life people named Korbin
- Korbin in song, story & screen