Kornél Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cornelius:
Believed to be from the Latin cornu (horn). It is borne in the Bible by a centurion, a devout man and the first Gentile converted by Peter.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kornél? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kornél
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kornél
- Comments and insights on the name Kornél
Hungarian form of Cornelius
- Personal experiences with the name Kornél
- Nicknames for Kornél
Korn, Ole Korney
- Meanings and history of the name Kornél
- Famous real-life people named Kornél
- Kornél in song, story & screen