Kraig Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Craig:
Transferred use of the Scottish surname derived from the Gaelic creag (rugged rocks, crag): hence, "dweller by the crag."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kraig? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kraig
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kraig
- Comments and insights on the name Kraig
- Personal experiences with the name Kraig
- Nicknames for Kraig
- Meanings and history of the name Kraig
- Famous real-life people named Kraig
- Kraig in song, story & screen