Krister Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Christian:
Derived from the Latin christiānus (a Christian, a follower of Christ), which is from the Greek christianos (a Christian, a follower of Christ). Short: Chris
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Krister? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Krister
Contribute your knowledge to the name Krister
- Comments and insights on the name Krister
- Personal experiences with the name Krister
- Nicknames for Krister
- Meanings and history of the name Krister
Scandinavian name derived from Christian, through a medieval form Christiern. Also spelled Christer.
- Famous real-life people named Krister
Krister Henriksson, Swedish actor.
- Krister in song, story & screen