Kristian Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Christian:
Derived from the Latin christiānus (a Christian, a follower of Christ), which is from the Greek christianos (a Christian, a follower of Christ). Short: Chris
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kristian? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kristian
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kristian
- Comments and insights on the name Kristian
Kristian and Kristina are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Kristian
A close friend's name is Kristian. I thought it was interesting it was spelled with a K. Now, I much prefer Kristian with a K instead of a Ch.
- Nicknames for Kristian
- Meanings and history of the name Kristian
- Famous real-life people named Kristian
- Kristian in song, story & screen