Kristinn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Christian:
Derived from the Latin christiānus (a Christian, a follower of Christ), which is from the Greek christianos (a Christian, a follower of Christ). Short: Chris
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Kristinn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kristinn
- Comments and insights on the name Kristinn
Kristinn was the 20th most common name amongst Icelandic males in 2007.
- Personal experiences with the name Kristinn
- Nicknames for Kristinn
- Meanings and history of the name Kristinn
Kristinn is a Scandinavian form of Christian.
- Famous real-life people named Kristinn
Kristinn Sigmundsson - opera singer
- Kristinn in song, story & screen