Kristjan Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Christian:
Derived from the Latin christiānus (a Christian, a follower of Christ), which is from the Greek christianos (a Christian, a follower of Christ). Short: Chris
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kristjan? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kristjan
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kristjan
- Comments and insights on the name Kristjan
Estonian and Slovene form of Christian.
The Icelandic version is spelt Kristján and pronounced KRIST-yown.
- Personal experiences with the name Kristjan
My husband has this name
- Nicknames for Kristjan
- Meanings and history of the name Kristjan
It's a Icelandic name or Norweigian name.
- Famous real-life people named Kristjan
- Kristjan in song, story & screen