Kullen Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cullen:
Borrowed from the Irish, Cullen is the Anglicized form of the Irish surname Mac Cuilinn (son of Cuileann). Cuileann is an Irish name meaning “holly.” Var: Cullan, Cullin.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kullen? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kullen
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kullen
- Comments and insights on the name Kullen
- Personal experiences with the name Kullen
- Nicknames for Kullen
- Meanings and history of the name Kullen
The name means "Handsome" or "Good looking lad" in Gaelic. It is a name derived from Irish Folklore. Cú Chulainn, Irish for "Culann's Hound"), is an Irish mythological hero who appears in the stories of the Ulster Cycle, as well as in Scottish and Manx folklore.
- Famous real-life people named Kullen
- Kullen in song, story & screen