Kyal Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kyle:
Transferred use of the surname originating from the region of the same name in southwestern Scotland. Kyle, a topographical term referring to a narrow, straight, channel, is derived from the Gaelic caol (narrow, a sound, a strait).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kyal? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kyal
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kyal
- Comments and insights on the name Kyal
- Personal experiences with the name Kyal
- Nicknames for Kyal
- Meanings and history of the name Kyal
- Famous real-life people named Kyal
- Kyal in song, story & screen