Kye Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kyle:
Transferred use of the surname originating from the region of the same name in southwestern Scotland. Kyle, a topographical term referring to a narrow, straight, channel, is derived from the Gaelic caol (narrow, a sound, a strait).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kye? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kye
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kye
- Comments and insights on the name Kye
- Personal experiences with the name Kye
- Nicknames for Kye
We call our son Kye-Roo :)
I call my best-friend Kye-Kye, idk it sounds cute.
- Meanings and history of the name Kye
- Famous real-life people named Kye
Kye Kelly - TV actor/race car driver
Kye Whyte- BMX rider
- Kye in song, story & screen
Kye in Street Outlaws