Kyllion Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Killian:
Pet form of the Irish Ceallach (war, strife). Var: Cillian.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kyllion? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kyllion
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kyllion
- Comments and insights on the name Kyllion
Personally, when I named my son this is 1989, I combined 'Killian' and 'Kyle,’ and changed the final vowel to give it some individuality. It is pronounced "Kill-ee-on", phonetically identical to Killian.
- Personal experiences with the name Kyllion
- Nicknames for Kyllion
Kylli, pronounced "Kill-ee"
- Meanings and history of the name Kyllion
Taking the meaning of the two names combined, Kyllion would mean: Handsome, dark, small, and from a narrow straight. Also warlike.
- Famous real-life people named Kyllion
- Kyllion in song, story & screen