Leevi Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Levi:
Derived from the Hebrew lēwī (joining, adhesion). The name is borne in the Bible by the third son of Jacob and Leah. He was progenitor of the tribe of Levi, which took on priestly duties for the twelve tribes. (GEN. 29)
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Leevi? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Leevi
Contribute your knowledge to the name Leevi
- Comments and insights on the name Leevi
Finnish form of Levi
- Personal experiences with the name Leevi
- Nicknames for Leevi
- Meanings and history of the name Leevi
- Famous real-life people named Leevi
- Leevi in song, story & screen