Levii Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Levi:
Derived from the Hebrew lēwī (joining, adhesion). The name is borne in the Bible by the third son of Jacob and Leah. He was progenitor of the tribe of Levi, which took on priestly duties for the twelve tribes. (GEN. 29)
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Levii? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Levii
Contribute your knowledge to the name Levii
- Comments and insights on the name Levii
The name is Hebrew
- Personal experiences with the name Levii
My bf is name Levii
- Nicknames for Levii
- Meanings and history of the name Levii
Intelligent, Very beautiful when he is a baby, Grandfather. Levi was in the bible but not its Levii.
- Famous real-life people named Levii
- Levii in song, story & screen