Liir Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Liam:
Short form of the Uilliam, the Irish cognate of William (resolute protector).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Liir
Contribute your knowledge to the name Liir
- Comments and insights on the name Liir
In the novel, Wicked by Gregorie Maguire, Liir is the son of Elphaba (The Wicked Witch of the West) and Fiyero.
- Personal experiences with the name Liir
I love Wicked<3
- Nicknames for Liir
- Meanings and history of the name Liir
- Famous real-life people named Liir
- Liir in song, story & screen
Liir is mentioned in the novel, Wicked, by Gregorie Maguire, and is the protaganist of Maguire's second novel of the Wicked series called Son of a Witch.