Lonzie Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alonso:
Cognate of the French Alphonse (noble and ready), a name derived from the Old German Adulfuns, a compounding of the elements adal (noble) and funs (ready, prompt, apt).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Lonzie? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Lonzie
Contribute your knowledge to the name Lonzie
- Comments and insights on the name Lonzie
Nickname for Alonzo/Alonso
- Personal experiences with the name Lonzie
- Nicknames for Lonzie
- Meanings and history of the name Lonzie
- Famous real-life people named Lonzie
- Lonzie in song, story & screen