Lovino Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Lovino? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Lovino
Contribute your knowledge to the name Lovino
- Comments and insights on the name Lovino
- Personal experiences with the name Lovino
- Nicknames for Lovino
- Meanings and history of the name Lovino
Lovino is perhaps a variant of Lavina Meaning unknown, probably of Etruscan origin.
More commonly in use as a surname.
Lovino (Italian): "To ruin"
In Italian, Lovino means "The wine". The word "lo" means "the" and the word "vino" means "wine". It can also originate from the word "rovine" which means "ruins(ancient buildings) and ashes" and the word "rovina" which means "ruined, destroyed or destruction".
- Famous real-life people named Lovino
- Lovino in song, story & screen
Lovino Vargas is Romano's human name in Axis Powers: Hetalia