Makal Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Michael:
Derived from the Hebrew mīkhā’ē‘l (Who is like God?). The name is borne in the Bible by one of the seven archangels. He is the one closest to God and is responsible for carrying out God's judgments. Var: Michaell, Michail.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Makal? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Makal
Contribute your knowledge to the name Makal
- Comments and insights on the name Makal
Name means "one like god" From ancient Hebrew language
- Personal experiences with the name Makal
- Nicknames for Makal
- Meanings and history of the name Makal
Strong god-like name
- Famous real-life people named Makal
- Makal in song, story & screen