Malakai Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Malachi:
Derived from the Hebrew mal'ākhī (my messenger). The name was borne by a 5th century B.C. prophet, the last of the Hebrew prophets. His prophecies of the coming Messiah and Judgement Day are recorded in the Old Testament book of Malachi.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Malakai? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Malakai
Contribute your knowledge to the name Malakai
- Comments and insights on the name Malakai
- Personal experiences with the name Malakai
- Nicknames for Malakai
Mal, Mali, Lak, Kai, Mac, Macka, Malamoomoo
- Meanings and history of the name Malakai
- Famous real-life people named Malakai
- Malakai in song, story & screen