Mannie Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Emmanuel:
Cognate of the Hebrew Immanuel, a name derived from 'immānūēl (God is with us). The name was used in the biblical Old Testament by the prophet Isaiah in reference to the promised Messiah, and in the New Testament as another name for Jesus Christ.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Mannie? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Mannie
Contribute your knowledge to the name Mannie
- Comments and insights on the name Mannie
Mannie is based on hebrew for 'god is with you'
- Personal experiences with the name Mannie
my friend is called Mannie
- Nicknames for Mannie
- Meanings and history of the name Mannie
- Famous real-life people named Mannie
- Mannie in song, story & screen