Manolo Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Manuel:
Highly popular name derived from the Greek Emmanouēl, which is derived from the Hebrew ‘immānūēl (God is with us). In the Bible, Emmanuel is the name of the promised Messiah.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Manolo? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Manolo
Contribute your knowledge to the name Manolo
- Comments and insights on the name Manolo
- Personal experiences with the name Manolo
- Nicknames for Manolo
- Meanings and history of the name Manolo
- Famous real-life people named Manolo
Manolo Blahnik (b. 1942) shoe designer born in Spain.
Manolo Fabregas (1921-1996), actor born in Spain.
- Manolo in song, story & screen