Migael Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Michael:
Derived from the Hebrew mīkhā’ē‘l (Who is like God?). The name is borne in the Bible by one of the seven archangels. He is the one closest to God and is responsible for carrying out God's judgments. Var: Michaell, Michail.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Migael? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Migael
Contribute your knowledge to the name Migael
- Comments and insights on the name Migael
Can be hard to pronounce
- Personal experiences with the name Migael
Annoying and bossy
- Nicknames for Migael
- Meanings and history of the name Migael
Who is like god
- Famous real-life people named Migael
- Migael in song, story & screen