Mihalis Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Michael:
Derived from the Hebrew mīkhā’ē‘l (Who is like God?). The name is borne in the Bible by one of the seven archangels. He is the one closest to God and is responsible for carrying out God's judgments. Var: Michaell, Michail.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Mihalis? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Mihalis
Contribute your knowledge to the name Mihalis
- Comments and insights on the name Mihalis
This is the Greek version of Michael, pronounced mee-HA-lees.
- Personal experiences with the name Mihalis
- Nicknames for Mihalis
- Meanings and history of the name Mihalis
- Famous real-life people named Mihalis
- Mihalis in song, story & screen