Mihangel Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Michael:
Derived from the Hebrew mīkhā’ē‘l (Who is like God?). The name is borne in the Bible by one of the seven archangels. He is the one closest to God and is responsible for carrying out God's judgments. Var: Michaell, Michail.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Mihangel? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Mihangel
Contribute your knowledge to the name Mihangel
- Comments and insights on the name Mihangel
Alternate Welsh form of Michael, from Michael + angel.
- Personal experiences with the name Mihangel
- Nicknames for Mihangel
- Meanings and history of the name Mihangel
Refers specifically to the Archangel Michael.
- Famous real-life people named Mihangel
Mihangel Morgan, Welsh author
- Mihangel in song, story & screen