Miko Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Michael:
Derived from the Hebrew mīkhā’ē‘l (Who is like God?). The name is borne in the Bible by one of the seven archangels. He is the one closest to God and is responsible for carrying out God's judgments. Var: Michaell, Michail.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Miko? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Miko
Contribute your knowledge to the name Miko
- Comments and insights on the name Miko
- Personal experiences with the name Miko
- Nicknames for Miko
- Meanings and history of the name Miko
Hebrew name meaning child of God.
Japanese name meaning god like child; old name for temple priests.
- Famous real-life people named Miko
- Miko in song, story & screen