Milouh Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Milo:
Of Germanic origin, Milo is of uncertain derivation. It might be derived from the German mild (mild, peaceful, calm), which is from the Old German root milan (to mill, beat, crush, or rub until fine or tender). Alternatively, it might be from the Old Slavonic root milu (merciful).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Milouh
Contribute your knowledge to the name Milouh
- Comments and insights on the name Milouh
- Personal experiences with the name Milouh
I love the different spelling of Milouh it just looks very intriguing
- Nicknames for Milouh
- Meanings and history of the name Milouh
- Famous real-life people named Milouh
- Milouh in song, story & screen