Movses Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Moses:
From the Hebrew mōsheh (drawn out, drawn out of the water) and the Egyptian mes, mesu (son, child).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Movses? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Movses
Contribute your knowledge to the name Movses
- Comments and insights on the name Movses
Armenian form of Moses
- Personal experiences with the name Movses
- Nicknames for Movses
- Meanings and history of the name Movses
- Famous real-life people named Movses
- Movses in song, story & screen