Mykell Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Michael:
Derived from the Hebrew mīkhā’ē‘l (Who is like God?). The name is borne in the Bible by one of the seven archangels. He is the one closest to God and is responsible for carrying out God's judgments. Var: Michaell, Michail.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Mykell? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Mykell
Contribute your knowledge to the name Mykell
- Comments and insights on the name Mykell
- Personal experiences with the name Mykell
- Nicknames for Mykell
- Meanings and history of the name Mykell
- Famous real-life people named Mykell
- Mykell in song, story & screen