Naten Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Nathan:
Derived from the Hebrew nāthān (gift). The name is borne in the Bible by a prophet who rebuked King David for the death of Uriah, which enabled the king to marry Bathsheba, Uriah's wife.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Naten? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Naten
Contribute your knowledge to the name Naten
- Comments and insights on the name Naten
An alternative full name for the nickname "Nate"
- Personal experiences with the name Naten
- Nicknames for Naten
- Meanings and history of the name Naten
- Famous real-life people named Naten
- Naten in song, story & screen