Nathyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Nathan:
Derived from the Hebrew nāthān (gift). The name is borne in the Bible by a prophet who rebuked King David for the death of Uriah, which enabled the king to marry Bathsheba, Uriah's wife.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Nathyn? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Nathyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Nathyn
- Comments and insights on the name Nathyn
- Personal experiences with the name Nathyn
I have always liked names ending with yn. Like Ellyn, Ardyn, Kaydyn etc. So I really like this name.
- Nicknames for Nathyn
- Meanings and history of the name Nathyn
- Famous real-life people named Nathyn
- Nathyn in song, story & screen