Ndré Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Andrew:
Derived from the Greek andreios (manly). The name is borne by one of the apostles. He was a fisherman, a brother of Simon Peter, a disciple of John the Baptist, and the first disciple of Jesus.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Ndré
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ndré
- Comments and insights on the name Ndré
Albanian form of Andrew
- Personal experiences with the name Ndré
- Nicknames for Ndré
- Meanings and history of the name Ndré
- Famous real-life people named Ndré
- Ndré in song, story & screen