Ndré Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Andrew:
Derived from the Greek andreios (manly). The name is borne by one of the apostles. He was a fisherman, a brother of Simon Peter, a disciple of John the Baptist, and the first disciple of Jesus.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Ndré? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ndré
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ndré
- Comments and insights on the name Ndré
Albanian form of Andrew
- Personal experiences with the name Ndré
- Nicknames for Ndré
- Meanings and history of the name Ndré
- Famous real-life people named Ndré
- Ndré in song, story & screen