Nezahualcoyotl Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Nezahualcoyotl? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Nezahualcoyotl
Contribute your knowledge to the name Nezahualcoyotl
- Comments and insights on the name Nezahualcoyotl
- Personal experiences with the name Nezahualcoyotl
- Nicknames for Nezahualcoyotl
- Meanings and history of the name Nezahualcoyotl
In Nahuatl (language spoken by the Aztecs), it means "starving coyote".
- Famous real-life people named Nezahualcoyotl
Nezahualcóyotl (1429–1472), "philosopher, warrior, architect, poet and ruler (tlatoani) of the city-state of Texcoco in pre-Columbian era Mexico."
- Nezahualcoyotl in song, story & screen