Niko Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Nico:
Short form of Nikodemos, a Greek compound name composed of the elements nikē (victory) and dēmos (people, population): hence, "victory of the people."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Niko? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Niko
Contribute your knowledge to the name Niko
- Comments and insights on the name Niko
- Personal experiences with the name Niko
I once knew a small boy named Niko. He was small and fragile, like a bird. Also very loud, like a hungry bird. Maybe a hungry, dying bird.
- Nicknames for Niko
- Meanings and history of the name Niko
- Famous real-life people named Niko
- Niko in song, story & screen
Niklaren "Niko" Goldeye, character in the Emelan novels by Tamora Pierce