Nohl Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Noel:
Evolution of the Old French Nouel, from noel, nouel (natal, Christmas), which is from the Latin natalīs diēs (natal day, birthday) and natālis diēs Domini (natal day of the Lord, Christmas). The name is commonly bestowed upon children born during the Christmas holidays.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Nohl? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Nohl
Contribute your knowledge to the name Nohl
- Comments and insights on the name Nohl
- Personal experiences with the name Nohl
- Nicknames for Nohl
- Meanings and history of the name Nohl
- Famous real-life people named Nohl
- Nohl in song, story & screen