Nojus Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Noah:
Derived from the Hebrew nōach (rest, comfort). The name is borne in the Bible by the patriarch commanded by God to build the ark, upon which he saved his family and two of each creature from the Great Flood. He is seen as the second progenitor of the human race,
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Nojus? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Nojus
Contribute your knowledge to the name Nojus
- Comments and insights on the name Nojus
Lithuanian form of Noah
- Personal experiences with the name Nojus
- Nicknames for Nojus
- Meanings and history of the name Nojus
- Famous real-life people named Nojus
- Nojus in song, story & screen