Odilio Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Otto:
From the Old High German Otho and Odo, which are derived from auda (rich). The name was borne by Otto I (912 - 73), a king of Germany and emperor of the Holy Roman Empire. The older form of Odo is also bestowed, but it is much less common.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Odilio
Contribute your knowledge to the name Odilio
- Comments and insights on the name Odilio
form of Otto used in Spanish
- Personal experiences with the name Odilio
- Nicknames for Odilio
- Meanings and history of the name Odilio
- Famous real-life people named Odilio
- Odilio in song, story & screen