Petrica Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Peter:
From the Ecclesiastic Late Latin Petrus and the Greek Petros, names derived from petra (a rock) and petros (a stone). The name is borne in the Bible by one of the Twelve Apostles of Christ. Peter is considered to have been the first pope and cofounder of the Christian Church with Paul.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Petrica
Contribute your knowledge to the name Petrica
- Comments and insights on the name Petrica
Romanian pet form of Peter
- Personal experiences with the name Petrica
- Nicknames for Petrica
- Meanings and history of the name Petrica
- Famous real-life people named Petrica
- Petrica in song, story & screen