Phinean Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Finian:
Borrowed from the Irish, Finnian is an Anglicized form of the Gaelic Fionnán (little fair one), which is from fionn (fair). Var: Finian. Short: Fin, Finn.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Phinean? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Phinean
Contribute your knowledge to the name Phinean
- Comments and insights on the name Phinean
- Personal experiences with the name Phinean
- Nicknames for Phinean
- Meanings and history of the name Phinean
The meaning of Phinean is "fair".
- Famous real-life people named Phinean
- Phinean in song, story & screen