Pylyp Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Philip:
Derived from the Latin Philippus, which is from the Greek Philippos (lover of horses). The name is composed of the elements philos (loving) and hippos (horse). Var: Philipp, Phillip, Phillipp.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Pylyp
Contribute your knowledge to the name Pylyp
- Comments and insights on the name Pylyp
Ukrainian form of Philip
- Personal experiences with the name Pylyp
- Nicknames for Pylyp
- Meanings and history of the name Pylyp
- Famous real-life people named Pylyp
- Pylyp in song, story & screen