Quannah Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Quannah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Quannah
- Comments and insights on the name Quannah
Quannah or Quanah is a Native American name.
- Personal experiences with the name Quannah
- Nicknames for Quannah
- Meanings and history of the name Quannah
Quannah means 'sweet smelling' and 'wind'.
- Famous real-life people named Quannah
Quanah Parker and his group of Kwahadi were the last of the Comanche band to come into the reservation at Fort Sill. Fort Sill reservation was apart of Indian Territory, which later became the state of Oklahoma. Quannah Parker was the founder of the Native American Church & peyote religion, the last Comanche chief.
- Quannah in song, story & screen