Quin Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Quinn:
Transferred use of the Anglicized surname, which is from O'Cuinn (descendant of Conn). Conn is a direct derivative of conn (wisdom, intelligence, reason; a freeman).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Quin? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Quin
Contribute your knowledge to the name Quin
- Comments and insights on the name Quin
variant of Quinn
This name just doesn't look complete without the extra n.
- Personal experiences with the name Quin
- Nicknames for Quin
- Meanings and history of the name Quin
- Famous real-life people named Quin
- Quin in song, story & screen