Raimo Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Raymond:
From the Old Norman French Raimund (wise protection), which is derived from the Germanic Raginmund, a compound name composed of the elements ragin (advice, judgment, counsel) and mund (hand, protection).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Raimo? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Raimo
Contribute your knowledge to the name Raimo
- Comments and insights on the name Raimo
Finnish form of Raymond
- Personal experiences with the name Raimo
- Nicknames for Raimo
- Meanings and history of the name Raimo
- Famous real-life people named Raimo
- Raimo in song, story & screen