Raimondo Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Raymond:
From the Old Norman French Raimund (wise protection), which is derived from the Germanic Raginmund, a compound name composed of the elements ragin (advice, judgment, counsel) and mund (hand, protection).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Raimondo? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Raimondo
Contribute your knowledge to the name Raimondo
- Comments and insights on the name Raimondo
Italian cognate of Raymond.
- Personal experiences with the name Raimondo
- Nicknames for Raimondo
- Meanings and history of the name Raimondo
- Famous real-life people named Raimondo
- Raimondo in song, story & screen