Raulo Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Raul:
Derived from the Germanic Radulf (wolf counsel), a compound name composed of the elements rād (counsel, advice) and wulf (wolf).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Raulo? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Raulo
Contribute your knowledge to the name Raulo
- Comments and insights on the name Raulo
- Personal experiences with the name Raulo
- Nicknames for Raulo
- Meanings and history of the name Raulo
italian/spanish meaning wise/strong
- Famous real-life people named Raulo
- Raulo in song, story & screen