Refugio Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Refugio? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Refugio
Contribute your knowledge to the name Refugio
- Comments and insights on the name Refugio
Refugio is an androgynous name taken from Nuestra Señora del Refugio, Our Lady of Refuge (sometimes called Our Lady, Refuge of Sinners).
- Personal experiences with the name Refugio
Hi there. As you can see from my name ("Refugia Romero"), I come from a long line of "Refugios." A common nickname in my family is "Danny" or "Damoe" Romero. Hope this helps, and pass the info along. :) Very interested in perpetuating the Refugio "Damoe" Romero name. Also means "my sweet little cucumber.":))
- Nicknames for Refugio
Cuco, Pepito, Sea Cucumber, Angry Sock Puppet
- Meanings and history of the name Refugio
- Famous real-life people named Refugio
- Refugio in song, story & screen