Reis Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Reese:
Anglicized form of the Welsh Rhys (ardor). It also represents the transferred use of the surname derived from the personal name.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Reis? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Reis
Contribute your knowledge to the name Reis
- Comments and insights on the name Reis
Variation on Reese
- Personal experiences with the name Reis
Taken from the Portuguese last name of Reis
- Nicknames for Reis
- Meanings and history of the name Reis
- Famous real-life people named Reis
- Reis in song, story & screen