Reko Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Gregory:
From the Late Latin Gregorius, a cognate of the Greek Grēgorios (vigilant, a watchman), which is derived from the verb egeirein (to awaken).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Reko? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Reko
Contribute your knowledge to the name Reko
- Comments and insights on the name Reko
- Personal experiences with the name Reko
- Nicknames for Reko
- Meanings and history of the name Reko
Finnish form of "Gregory", meaning "watchful, alert".
- Famous real-life people named Reko
- Reko in song, story & screen