Reunan Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ronan:
Very old Irish name derived from the diminutive form of rón (a seal): hence, "little seal ." The name was borne by twelve saints as well as by an ancient king of Leinster who was deceived into killing his first-born son.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Reunan? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Reunan
Contribute your knowledge to the name Reunan
- Comments and insights on the name Reunan
- Personal experiences with the name Reunan
- Nicknames for Reunan
- Meanings and history of the name Reunan
Breton form of Ronan.
- Famous real-life people named Reunan
- Reunan in song, story & screen