Rey Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Rey:
Derived from the French roi (king). Var: Roy.
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Rey? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Rey
Contribute your knowledge to the name Rey
- Comments and insights on the name Rey
- Personal experiences with the name Rey
- Nicknames for Rey
- Meanings and history of the name Rey
- Famous real-life people named Rey
Rey Mysterio, wresteler. Rey from star wars (but she is a girl)
- Rey in song, story & screen