Rigby Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Rigby? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Rigby
Contribute your knowledge to the name Rigby
- Comments and insights on the name Rigby
- Personal experiences with the name Rigby
- Nicknames for Rigby
- Meanings and history of the name Rigby
Rigby, Idaho - the "birthplace of television". The first television was invented in Rigby by Philo Taylor Farnsworth in 1927.
- Famous real-life people named Rigby
- Rigby in song, story & screen
Rigby Hastings, female character on TV's The Assistants (2009)
Rigby, anthropomorphised raccoon character on Cartoon Network's Regular Show
Eleanor Rigby, title of a famous Beatles' song