Riggan Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Reagan:
Derived from the Old Norse regn, ragn (judgment, decision). In Norse legend, Regin, a very wise man, was appointed tutor and foster father of Sigurd. Var: Regin, Regan.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Riggan? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Riggan
Contribute your knowledge to the name Riggan
- Comments and insights on the name Riggan
- Personal experiences with the name Riggan
- Nicknames for Riggan
- Meanings and history of the name Riggan
English surname, possibly related to the Irish name Riagán.
- Famous real-life people named Riggan
- Riggan in song, story & screen
Riggan Thomson, fictional character portrayed by Michael Keaton in the film Birdman.